Product Manager/Senior Associate
Work on a new offering
Substantially influence major decisions in the energy sector
About Our Client
A fast growing research/analytics organisation
The Product Manager/Senior Associate - Research will:
- Lead the development of a European Hydrogen/Ammonia research service
- Act as an expert on these rapidly developing markets.
- Develop thought leadership, analysis and the subscription product offering in this space.
- Keep abreast of developments in policy, markets and technology, and then using this to develop and provide insights to clients.
- Produce and manage ongoing research and publications. Conduct novel analyses, identify client needs, and continuously enhance the service provided.
- Develop data-driven strategic insights into the energy transition for both public and private sector clients
The Successful Applicant
Product Manager/Senior Associate - Research
- Experience as an experienced analyst or consultant from a top-tier strategic or economic consultancy, energy company, financial services company, or knowledge driven firm or institution.
- A strong track record of project management and performance in team-oriented environments.
- Previous experience of working on energy-related projects - particularly in a European context
- Ability to analyse, interpret, and derive insight from complex quantitative data and information
- It would be highly advantageous to have existing knowledge of hydrogen technologies and policy
- Fluency in a major European language would be a big benefit here.
What's on Offer
A competitive package for a Product Manager/Senior Associate - Research