Product Marketing Executive
A fantastic opoprtunity working with an industry leader
Brand new position based in High Wycombe
About Our Client
Ariston Thermo is the global expert in water heating and heating products, providing people around the world with efficient and high quality solutions for their comfort through innovative Italian design. Ariston has grown to become the No. 1 manufacturer of water heaters in the world and 3rd largest manufacturer of heating products in Europe.
In addition to a wide range of intelligent boilers and water heaters, Ariston also offers the latest renewable energy sources including solar thermal panels and heat pump water heaters.
Ariston has built a strong reputation in the market, established over 50 years ago and selling it's products in more than 150 countries world wide.
With the business currently experiencing exponential growth, the Product Marketing Executive position has developed and it is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to join a forward thinking business and take the next step in their career.
The roles and responsibilities of the Product Marketing Executive include:
- Be hands-on and willing to learn all areas of the product management role and be able to use initiative to add value to the function whilst always considering the core marketing values of the 4 P's.
- Work closely with the Product Manager to manage the product road map and introduction process. Also to identify gaps and other opportunities in the market.
- To be a true product champion in the market and be able to promote the products and brand when engaging with all stakeholders both internal and external.
- Assist with product launches and trafficking of them by using Microsoft Office.
- Run daily and monthly reports in SAP for management across various product lines.
- Produce engaging, creative and powerful PowerPoint presentations for various needs (and audiences) including internal meetings, customer meetings, events, etc.
- Attend trade shows and meetings within the UK and Europe as required.
- Work with external agencies and marketing executive/assistant to product materials for product promotion, training and sales aids as necessary.
- Develop the product marketing activities to generate product & brand awareness and to increase brand demand.
- Perform market research and competitor analysis.
- Perform other varied adhoc duties as required within the department to ensure smooth running of the marketing function.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Business or Marketing degree qualified or 1-2 years experience in a B2B role.
- Hands on approach and willing to learn all areas of the product management role.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to think outside the box and have confidence to question when necessary.
- Sound IT skills.
- Ability/confidence to influence at all levels.
- The ability to work cross functionally.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What's on Offer
The Product Marketing Executive position is offering a competitive salary + bonus + other added benefits.