Product Marketing Executive
Fantastic opportunity to join a newly created team
Existing and new products focused role
About Our Client
A well-known manufacturing organisation based near Southampton looking to build a new team within their product department. Going through a period of growth, this is a fantastic time to be joining their business.
The key responsibilities in this role:
Support Product Marketers in a variety of tasks and duties throughout the NPI process and responsible for defined parts of projects.
Support the Product Manager to liaise with R&D to develop products and collate product specifications and data.
Assist the Product Manager by providing product information to create product summery material and promotional tools to support the Marketing Communications department.
Help with the preparation of materials for training and product roll-out in junctions with the Training team.
Collate and analyse data to enable the Product Marketing Manager to make data driven decisions
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Show a willingness to learn new tasks and knowledge to continually improve
- Demonstrate a rational and organised approach to work
- Be intuitive and curious towards new learning about technology
- Be capable of working alone, or in a team
- Have an interest in technology
- Be degree educated- preferably Marketing, Engineering, Business Studies or similar.
- Be a team player, self starter and have a 'can-do' attitude
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Excellent career growth opportunites
- Benefits package