Product Marketing Manager - Software
Work with Autonomy
Join a growing organisation
About Our Client
A growing software organisation.
Product Marketing Manager - Software - main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Manage Go-to-market and out-of-market across various markets, distributors and partners.
- Manage product launch campaigns, product evolution initiatives and plans to maintain customer advocacy.
- Be the expert on Go-to-Market opportunities and existing projects.
- Build and execute GTM structured plans for Partner, Reseller and Distributor product initiatives using robust market data and insights to clearly define market opportunity.
- Drive all quarterly in market Product Accelerator programmes in conjunction with Commercial Operations.
- Build and execute a product End of Life process and effectively communicate this both internally and externally to the customer base.
- Support both new product introduction and existing product evolution/cross sell/up sell opportunities to broaden portfolio presence.
The Successful Applicant
Product Marketing Manager - Software will possess the following:
- Excellent understanding of market and customer data, ways to analyse and retrieve insights to support the development of successful Product Marketing plans.
- Extensive experience in B2B; software product marketing.
- Experience in competitor analysis and commercial viability.
- Experience working on an international basis.
What's on Offer
A competitive package for a Product Marketing Manager - Software. Great office location in Berkshire with strong development opportunities.