Product Marketing Manager
Clear ambition to be the best
Personally invested in career development
About Our Client
My Clients are a leading business within their field and are looking to add to their marketing team. The marketing department are motivated to be at the centre of the business to drive growth.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, the Product Marketing Manager will have the following key accountabilities;
- Supporting the go-to-market strategy and the production of their catalogue and supplier engagement plans
- Managing the recurring catalogue production cycle, ensuring deadlines, data quality and engagement with wider stakeholders
- Identify the need for and proactively create various types of collateral, including video
- Communicate the value of new products to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process
- Further collaboration and focus between the product management and marketing teams
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have an extensive product marketing background. You will also have a high degree of curiosity that will enable you to seek new audiences and new ways of communicating. You should also consider yourself to be customer centric, focused and have outstanding interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer