Product Marketing Manager
Brand new role in the marketing department
B2B Business based in Marlow
About Our Client
A leading global provider of people assessments tools.
The key responsibilities are:
- Build in-depth product knowledge and competently speak and present about our products to both external and internal audiences.
- Identify opportunities for new product launches in response to customer and partner needs.
- Agree timelines and deadlines for the development of new products with product development.
- Build and maintain a strong understanding of the assessments marketplace in core markets.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Product Development, Sales Enablement and clients to ensure products are developed that meet customer need
- Plan and manage the launch of new services and products, liaising with multiple departments to deliver the launch to time and budget
- Provide product positioning materials and training for Sales Enablement and Channel Marketing to use with Sales and channel partners
- Support our customers and the Sales team with product adoption, increasing their understanding of our products and how to best use them
- Identify cross and upsell opportunities of products for existing clients, working with Sales Enablement to maximise the opportunities
- Work collaboratively and build strong professional relationships with all suppliers to get best value from external services, negotiate costs and promote the brand
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be/have:
- Outstanding communication skills (excellent written English and extensive copywriting experience)
- Organised with excellent time and workload management
- Experience in Project management
- Creative and innovative and have excellent attention to detail
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Strong and proactive team player
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and ability to multi-task
- Flexible attitude to work
- B2B experience with strong Product Marketing experience
- Experience of planning and executing product launches
- Creation of engaging sales-ready content
What's on Offer
The Product Marketing Manager will get up to £45,000 pa (DOE) plus corporate benefits.