Product Marketing Manager
Help develop a growing business
Make an immediate impact
About Our Client
A global technology organisation looking to expand their presence into the Cloud Infrastructure space through hiring an experienced Product Marketing Manager.
The Product Marketing Manager will maintain responsibility for the following:
Own the ICT, Infrastructure, Networking, Connectivity, Cloud, UC, Content and Managed Services & Solutions portfolio.
Deliver cutting-edge product marketing collateral to promote the product and service portfolio.
Work with corporate communications and the sales teams to put forth a differentiated and compelling value proposition. Promote this value proposition both to the external and internal audience.
Proactively develop the service channel and deliver benefit through commercialisation of the Professional Services offering.
- Determine the optimum service pricing and specification for the UK and Irish market.
Deliver high class product launches to the market including looking at dynamic ways of delivering key messages and sales tools.
Constantly monitor the market for competitive products/services and pricing and recommend corrective/proactive actions as appropriate.
- Provide sales teams with first-class training for the portfolio of responsibility.
The Successful Applicant
The Product Marketing Manager will possess the following:
- Previous experience in product portfolio and/or service management.
- Previous experience in bringing to market winning value propositions.
- Experience within the Cloud/Infrastructure market.
What's on Offer
A competitive package with flexible working and an office based in central Reading.