Product Marketing Manager
New position within this fast growing professional services business
Interim with a view to becoming permanent. Immediate start!
About Our Client
Fast growing, professional services firm in London
In this role you'll be part of the team, crafting the propositions for new digital products, refining current propositions and messaging for solutions and formats. Other responsibilities include:
- You'll create lean canvases with Product, developing and validating the value proposition, messaging frameworks, and positioning for digital products together with a Marketing Copywriter.
- Develop a launch plan and high-quality marketing materials to bring new products to launch.
- Demonstrate credibility by securing client and user testimonials for use in content, advertising and awards.
- Communicate and train the sales teams to deliver consistent messages throughout the buying process, together with support from Sales Operations and Marketing.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for this role you must have demonstrable experience of working in a Product Marketing role specifically. Further experience required includes:
- Taking a B2B product or service to market from concept to launch.
- 5 years+ of relevant product marketing experience within a B2B.
- Skilled writer, confident in developing content for a variety of audiences
What's on Offer
£350-400 per day PAYE
Interim for 3 months min with a view to going permanent