- Brilliant Product Marketing & Sales Manager opportunity available
- Working with a global HVAC manufacturer based in Essex
About Our Client
ELCO, formerly MHS Boilers, has 30 years' experience in the UK and continues to set the highest standards in the commercial heating market.
ELCO is a long established brand across Europe and manufactures boilers, burners and renewable systems, including heat pumps and solar thermal equipment. As a worldwide pioneer in heating technology and the market leader in Switzerland, heating solutions from ELCO incorporate intelligent, energy-saving technology designed to meet the individual requirements of a project.
Through growth, a fantastic opportunity has become available to join the team and play a pivotal role in contributing to the company's current and future commercial goals.
The Product Marketing & Sales Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Developing the local ELCO strategy (Mid-long term / 1 Year plan)
- People development
- Actively work with ELCO several teams within the division
- Responsible for new product introduction in the country following the company process:
- Provide input for new ideas coming from local segment strategies
- Provide business plan for new products development
- Define a "Go to market strategy"
- Ensure that sales and service are trained prior to introduction
- Produce sales literature as needed
- Assure national approval is obtained for products
- Follow up after introduction (business plan achievement)
- Competition Analysis / Market development
- Pre Sales - Provide technical solution and support to customers
- Pre Sales - ensure technical competencies and reliability of provided solutions
- Define marketing campaign (advertising, direct mail, web) in line with defined key segment strategies
- Responsible for training activities - internal (sales and service) and external
- Definition/ Achievement of KPIs
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following experience and technical skills:
- Previous experience in managing people.
- Proven experience working within commercial heating sector.
- Good understanding of installation standards and building regulations.
- Good communicator with an excellent standard of written English (for writing articles).
- Experience within a business to business environment, preferably manufacturing.
- Experience or relevant qualification in Marketing (desirable but not essential).
- Experience with working with CRM (desirable but not essential).
What's on Offer
The Product Marketing & Sales Manager role is offering a competitive salary (dependent on experience) + package.