- Amazing opportunity for Career growth
- Remote working
About Our Client
Large scale housing association looking to transform their IT systems
Constantly working with stakeholders to identify and document requirements in systems and processes, translating user stories to technical requirements for developers, and delivering a solution through system enhancements and process improvements. Lead on improvements and enhancements to the system functionality and data integrity, providing control and assurance over ongoing, accurate and meaningful data and reporting.The role will be to be Product Owner for Finance and Budgeting
. Key Accountabilities
1. Act as lead representative for assigned product area being point of contact for all aspects of the product area
2. Translate requirements from both employees and residents into clear user stories capturing product features, pain points and technical requirements to create a clear explanation of what is required and why. Motivate and work with Project Management and Development teams to ensure timely delivery of user stories.
3. Identify, develop and implement improvements in the product area to offer new and improved ways of working that will contribute to business effectiveness/efficiency by automating processes and improving access to information.
4. Design, build, deliver product roadmaps, reporting on status to senior management and making sure that projects are delivered on time through agile iteration cycles Date September 2021 Final
5. Challenge, review, confirm and monitor changes with key relevant employees to ensure that proposed changes add value and deliver expected benefits
6. Identify and contribute to the strategic planning of further system investment and enhancements, working with stakeholders to determine best solutions for the business.
7. Ensure the system is designed correctly to hold the correct data, data integrity is maintained through liaison with data owners, produce meaningful and accurate management information on a timely basis which can be used to inform and influence decision making, and embed continuous improvement through data and analytics
8. Develop strong relationships and collaborative working with internal and external stakeholders to support and assist in system delivery. In particular, it is essential that the relationship with the system providers is managed to support the ongoing development of the system so that business needs are met.
9. Manage and develop product backlog, as well as user stories backlog for implementation with input from stakeholders, Development Team and other team members. Prioritise the backlog based on value, time and other team dependencies.
10. Manage all system upgrades and changes ensuring we achieve value for money through process efficiency.
11. Work with L&D to ensure training is available to Operational users with a view to enhancing knowledge, expertise and users being more self-sufficient.
12. Report and update senior management on progress and future expectations in a timely manner to ensure all heads are fully aware of progress, delivery and successes
13. Monitor the volume of queries that come into the SysAid mailbox, acting as second line support for queries/system related issues and identifying pain points that need eradicating.
14. Maintain an understanding of the product area market sector reviewing new products and processes that may enhance the current product
15. Working with all Business Systems and internal teams ensure the requirements of Transform 21 are met in any projects
16. Flexibility and experience to cover other Product Areas if required
The Successful Applicant
Knowledge and Experience
Substantial knowledge and experience of product area systems and processes.
Experience of managing system enhancements projects
Experience of managing relationship with systems provider
Experience of working with senior stakeholders
Experience of working within a digital product delivery environment
Hi level IT skills - experience of using Visio and MS Project or equivalent
Proven track record of delivering cross functional customer facing products
Proven ability to translate complex customer requirements into a format understood by developers, architects and users
What's on Offer
a salary of up to £52,000 plus remote working and company benefits