- A brand new team providing Product Ownership for SAP landscape
- Onsite, Hybrid or Remote working available
About Our Client
Our customer is a reputable and trusted global business steeped in heritage and history. Their employee retention levels are exceptionally high and they promote a diverse and inclusive culture.
They have recently launched their new vision and customer strategy for the global business, with a significant focus on sustainability and contributing to society.
Since covid, they have adopted a hybrid-flexible working environment and open to discussing employees needs on a individual basis.
Our customer is looking for a passionate, experienced Product Owner, to lead the continuous improvement of our customer service processes in SAP Service Cloud as they migrate processes from legacy systems (such as ECC6 or CRM) to SAP C4C or SAP S4/HANA
You will be working directly with the European Service Operations team and our sales offices across Europe to understand customer expectations and behaviour and create first class process and services for your internal and external customers.
As Product Owner Service, you will be responsible for;
- Performance and continuous improvement of our IT service processes in multiple SAP systems by providing direction to the distributed agile delivery and development team
- Creating a vision for your product(s) based on your understanding of business and technical requirements and convey that vision to both your team and the wider business
- Defining requirements with the team and prioritising the team backlog to meet business priorities while maintaining the conceptual and technical integrity of the platform for the team
- Engaging with key stakeholders and users to ensure they are clear on the benefits of your work and that their feedback is being used to inform ongoing improvements.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience with SAP Service Cloud (a background in SAP CRM, SAP ECC or any other ERP system with Service Business process knowledge would also be considered)
- Experience of engaging with users and turning user insight into functional improvements.
- Experience in complex business process modelling and delivery.
- Proven experience of successfully delivering high quality solutions in high pressure, structured environments using agile project management techniques and disciplines
- Familiarity with setting, monitoring and reporting measurable process performance targets.
- Have strong verbal, written and visual communication skills that you can tailor to the needs of the audience.
- Experience of managing and motivating a cross discipline team
- Comfortable dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- An understanding of ERP integration technologies like APIs, EDI, Web Services
- SAP S4 HANA knowledgeable
- Knowledgeable in working with offshore resources
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to work with a global team of committed and talented developers, subject matter experts and business partners, who share a passion for delivering great IT services.
The package is negotiable for the right individual and we would welcome applications from anyone who has most of the essential criteria
This role is not offering sponsorship at this time and we can only consider candidates who have eligibility to work in the UK or Europe.
Key Words: SAP, C4C, CRM, CS, SAP Service Cloud, SAP Customer Cloud, Product Owner, Product Manager, Business Analyst