Product Owner in a data driven health and medical technology start up scale up.
Adopter of Agile principles to work iteratively, experiment and learn fast.
About Our Client
Our client is a customer-centric, data driven medical technology start up using Agile principles to work iteratively, experiment and learn fast while developing AI health care solutions.
As Product Owner you will be responsible for ensuring that the user stories meet the user's needs and comply with the Definition of Done.
You will support the Agile Development Team and work alongside the Product Management, Customers, Business Owners and other stakeholders.
You will attend relevant product management meetings for planning and project backlog/vision refinement.
You will apply Behaviour-Driven Development (BDD) wherein you will collaborate to detail stories with acceptance criteria and examples in the form of acceptance tests.
The PO is also expected to participate in the Agile Release Train (ART's) and Inspect and Adapt (I&A) workshops.
- Acquiring knowledge of our new products or services.
- Gathering, documenting and completing detailed requirements, such as Functional & Non-Functional Specifications,
- Carrying out Stakeholder Analysis,
- Documenting Business Analysis (Process maps and user stories), documenting current state Analysis,
- Creating Information/Data Models.
- Creating highly accurate ticketing to ensure minimal blockers are encountered by development teams for successful delivery.
- Working with project management and developers to ascertain whether projects are feasible and fit for purpose.
- Ensuring documentation is kept relevant and up to date, offering the correct level of detail for stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
Proven experience operating as a Product Owner. Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to manage up as well as down. True Agile practitioner yet able to work successfully with external development teams. Experience in health care is an advantage but not essential. Familiar with Microsoft products. Have worked in and thrive in a start up / scale up fast paced environment.
What's on Offer
£40,000 plus dependant on experience.
Opportunity to be part of and influence an exciting Health care Medical solution as it continues to develop.
Stock options available post 12 months.