Product & Promotions Project Manager
Great Maternity Cover working across Products, Promotion Development & Packaging
Be the link between NPD, Marketing and all promotions/partnerships
About Our Client
Our client are a leading Global consumer products and lifestyle business based in London.
The key responsibilities of the role are detailed below:
- Primary focus will be management of promotions projects, from brief to delivery through the supply chain across a variety of markets.
- Working cross functionally to deliver promotions in addition to managing 3rd Parties in order to produce bespoke electricals and associated accessories.
- Management of the core product packaging initiatives and changes, from brief to delivery through international suppliers into our various markets, working closely with internal teams to deliver premium packaging solutions
- Pro-actively communicate and mitigate against interdependencies and risks to the supply of products created by said initiatives and changes.
- Supporting the head of project management in other areas of project management, potentially including, New Product Development, distribution expansion, VM and other business improvement projects.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of a project framework, with associated processes and documentation.
- Develop, document and manage project plans, key milestones, schedules and budgets for promotions and packaging projects, in a way that is consistent with project management framework.
- Identify, manage and document potential project interdependencies and risks and escalate any issues in a prompt manner.
The Successful Applicant
To secure this position you will bring the following skills and attributes:
- A proven track record product development and managing projects in a fast moving, complex environment ideally within in consumer products, lifestyle, beauty or similar
- Experience of running multiple projects and initiatives from inception to successful delivery
- Extensive management experience within a marketing & design focused role with an emphasis on packaging and/or consumer electronics business or similar
- Specific experience in supplier relationship management.
- Specific experience of full project life cycle.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to influence and build relationships at all levels.
- Currently remote working but the role will be London based (min of 3 days) as normal service resumes.
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary and Benefits - 12 month Maternity Cover Contract