Qualitative and Quantitative Research
About Our Client
Elvie develops smarter technology for women and are committed to building extraordinary products that improve women's lives. It's a fascinating and challenging area to be addressing as it requires all our employees to stretch themselves and solve problems that no-one's tackled before. That's why we are looking for skilled, curious individuals who want to grow by surrounding themselves with a diverse array of outstanding people.
Our first product, Elvie Trainer, is an award-winning app-connected trainer that helps women strengthen the pelvic floor via fun, five-minute workouts. It took the wellness industry by storm and is now available via the NHS Supply Chain. Our street cred includes more than 12 awards for innovation and design, including the prestigious Red Dot Award and an IDA Design Award.
Our second innovation: Elvie Pump, the world's first silent wearable breast pump, is making it possible for new mothers to pump anytime, anywhere. Elvie Pump has received international praise, including being listed as one of Times 100 best inventions in 2019 and 'wearable design of the design of the year' at the Dezeen Awards.
We are looking for a Product Researcher to inform the development of new and existing products.
You will be joining the cross-functional product team and should be excited about working with Product managers, hardware & software engineers, data scientists, designers. You'll need to be up for hitting the ground running. With two products in the market and new ideas that need to become a reality, there's plenty to get involved with. We will look to you and your research to inform and shape product development and post-launch experiences. As a team we run multiple confidential research projects in parallel, this means you will be working closely with the product managers and other product researchers to ensure we leave no stone unturned in our mission to develop extraordinary products.
In return, you will have the opportunity to get stuck into a variety of different projects: working on existing products and informing what areas we wander into next: helping drive how research informs our product development. Your role sits at the core of our philosophy, women are at the centre of everything we do.
This role is office based in Bristol.
The Successful Applicant
The Product Researcher will:
- Have at least four years of relevant experience in a design or research agency
- Demonstrable experience in planning and carrying out in-person user research (both behavioural and technical) with a variety of methodologies with both physical and digital stimuli
- Experience with writing and analysing surveys
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work independently but share insight across the wider team
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Interest in women, health and all things technology
- Prior experience of working with connected products would be an advantage
- An approachable and friendly manner
- A huge drive to help Elvie reach the next level
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary + Benefits