Join a mission to build extraordinary products that improve women's lives
Work collaboratively at the forefront of the growing Femtech industry
About Our Client
Elvie is an innovative market leader in wearable fem-tech, their mission is to improve women's lives through smarter technology, approaching problems as women and solve them as engineers, scientists and designers, starting with a real need and innovating around it.
The job role of Product Researcher based in Bristol will involve but not be limited to :
- Carry out foundational, strategic research to help discover, define and shape our future products and services - utilising both qualitative and quantitative research methods while doing so.
- Carry out desk research - be it social listening or digging into competitor product offerings, you'll be able to delve away and glean as much as you can from the comfort of your desk.
- Work closely with engineers, supporting where needed in technical tests and observing for user learnings.
- Translate the jargon - you will take the information provided by the team and translate it into user friendly instructions to ensure our participants can complete trials in the exact way we need them to.
- Get the data - you should be able to balance your understanding of our user, with the needs of the product team, to ensure the trials are manageable for the user while providing the data we need to make our next decision.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Product Researcher will posses the following skills and attribute :
- Demonstrable experience in planning and carrying out in-person and remote user research with a variety of methodologies with both physical and digital stimuli*
- Have an approachable and friendly manner
- Have a strong work ethic and drive
- Have a growth mindset. We are always striving to improve our skills and how we conduct research.
- Be detail oriented, with exceptional organisational skills
- Possess the ability to work independently
- Be comfortable sharing insight across the wider team
- Be passionate about women health and all things technology
- Be driven to help Elvie reach the next level, over and over again
- Experience with designing and analysing surveys
- Prior experience of working with connected products
- Experience with international researchNote: you must have the right to work in the UK to apply for this role
- *If you do not have demonstrable experience in user research specifically, but feel you have the basic skills and mindset relevant to this role and would like to get into the field of user research, we'd still like to hear from you.
What's on Offer
- Full time, permanent position
- Bristol Based
- Great work environment - regular company socials, free daily snacks
- Flexible work environment built on trust and autonomy
- Enjoy employee / friends & family discounts on Elvie products
- Generous employee referral program
- Cycle Scheme & Tech Scheme
- A tax-efficient group pension scheme with SmartPension
- Life Insurance with Yulife
- Medical, Dental & Optical cash-plan with WPA
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family
- YuLife Well-being app & access to SmartHealth app with unlimited GP appointments for you and your family, plus various well-being initiatives throughout the year