Working at a well established suppliers
Working with well-known high street accounts
About Our Client
My client is based in London Kentish Town and they are a suppliers that have been around for quite a few years. They work with very established accounts such as; ASOS, Shop Direct, New Look, Laura Ashley, Kaleidoscope, Oasis, Beverly Hills, Karen Millen, Miss Guided, Lipsy, River Island, Next, New Look, Cath Kidston, Forever new, Long tall sally, Mint Velvet.
- Updating and managing critical path daily
- Filing and organising the trim files
- Arranging fabric strike offs and lab dips for new orders with the FE factories
- Daily communication with the buyers and FE factories
- Dealing with trim and fabric enquires
- Assisting the Account Managers with new order and trim enquiries
- Chasing the approvals of lab dips. Strike offs and trims from the buyers
- Attending trim meetings to discuss new orders and developments
- Overseeing and managing the production intern
- Arranging label files and sending labels to the factories
- Checking fabric and trim submissions from the factory and ensuring that they are correct
- Organising couriers and general admin work
- Taking on new customers and understanding their requirements, reading manuals etc.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have experience with working with suppliers with a production assistant background. My client is looking for someone who is confident in talking to factories and suppliers, someone who is organised, looking for someone who wants to be involved in production, and has experience within this.
What's on Offer
Based in London Kentish Town with room for progression, with a salary up to £25,000