Production Controller based in Sussex
Join a Global leading Manufracture Business
About Our Client
My client is a Leading Aerospace Manufacturing business based in West Sussex looking for a production controller to join their team on temporary basis while they restructure.
The key responsibilities for the Production controller will be as follows:
- Support the Production Manager
- Plan and Prepare production Schedules
- Draw up Master Schedules to ensure lead times and forecasts are correct
- Regular Reporting of information and ensuring that policies and procedures are met.
- Analysing project information
- Produce drawing and assemble drawing packets
The Successful Applicant
The successful Candidate for the production controller role based in West Sussex will have:
- Degree level education or equivalent exposure to inventory management or logistics
- Be familiar with ERP/MRP systems
- Good communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
- The ability to read an interpret documents such as drawings
What's on Offer
The chance to join a Leading Aerospace manufacturing Business based in West Sussex on a temporary basis with a good salary and great exposure to the Aerospace industry.