Role is available due to internal promotion
Long standing business in a stable and growing market
About Our Client
My client is a highly successful regulated manufacturer who continue to grow after many years of success in their sector. They look to foster a collaborative and consultative culture and develop team member for more senior roles.
As the Production Engineer you key responsibilities will be:
- Working in close collaboration with the Production Shift Supervisor and the operations and technology departments.
- Troubleshooting operating issues in production areas
- Advising in the area of innovation and development
- Performing short-term process analysis and actively contribute to continuous improvement.
- Creating and developing production Standard Operating Procedures, facilitating involvement and training of operators
- Working with Process Engineering to maximise output and improve quality.
- Assisting the maintenance and project service in the preparation of long-term work (unit stops, larger replacements, new developments)
- Carrying out/coordinate equipment commissioning with the process department including training prior to handover to production operating team
The Successful Applicant
As the successful Production Engineer you will ideally be:
- Educated degree level in an engineering discipline or equivalent
- 2 years + experience in FMCG or Related Industry.
- Knowledge of lean techniques is desirable
- Computer literate with practical knowledge of MS office, ERP/MRP Systems would be advantageous
- Able to work structurally and independently
- Highly skilled communicator with the ability to form and maintain good relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to motivate and optimise team performance and development
What's on Offer
As salary of £28,000-£30,000
Private Health Care
Company Pension Contribution
Income Protection Scheme