The role is available due to a promotion
Varied role working across Production, CI, Process and Projects
About Our Client
The client is a well established international speciality manufacturer of regulated products. They supply into a range of robust industries globally. They have established a collaborative working environment that supports personal and educational development and look to offer progression where possible for their team members with extremely high retention.
This role would suit someone who has aspirations to move into a management position in the future.
As the Production Engineer you key areas of focus will be:
- Achieving the safety objectives by, among other things, working safely and ensuring that others also work safely. Presence on the shop floor every day is of paramount importance.
- Supporting the implementation of a range of new manufacturing technologies, ensuring the transition is as efficient as possible.
- Achieving production volume and quality in function of predetermined objectives.
- Performing process controls in order to improve the uptime and quality of the installations in accordance with the maintenance plans (preventive and corrective maintenance) and safety and legislative requirements.
- Implementing Manufacturing Excellence methodology such as 5S, performance management, root cause analysis, continuous improvement.
- Involved in projects from idea to delivery.
- Provide regular reports regarding to the performance of the department (daily, weekly, monthly)
- Maintain strong relationships with other internal departments: Process, Maintenance, QA / QC, SHE, Engineering.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful Production Engineer your ideal profile will be:
- Educated to Degree Level in an Engineering or Scientific Discipline.
- Interested in technology with a curious mind.
- Have a structured and planned approach
- Good as building rapport and establishing strong relationships across all levels of business.
- Willing to be hands on and spend time with the team in manufacturing.
- Have 3 plus years experience is a similar type of role
What's on Offer
A salary of £25,000-£30,000 depending on experience plus up to 10% bonus, matched pension, private medical and income protection.