Production Engineering Manager
Provide overall management to the Production Engineering team
Market leading electronics manufacturing business
About Our Client
Market leading manufacturer of electronic products
Reporting into the Operations Director, your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Maintain and improve the production machinery's efficiency and maximum running time.
- Develop and implement training for appropriate employees on existing and new
- Prepare and communicate project developments and progress to management and
- Liaise with product development team to ensure that all products are designed for
- Conduct research and make recommendations on what new production machinery
should be implemented.
- Manage the installation and commissioning of all new production equipment.
- Implement and manage all SPC initiatives.
- Introduction and management of new processes and procedures.
- Introduction and management of quality reporting.
- Planning/implement of test and calibration measurements.
- Monthly reporting of key performance indicators.
- The introduction and management of lean manufacturing initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be successful in your application, you will ideally have the following:
- Experience in an electronics production engineering
- Qualification in Electrical Engineering/Manufacturing to HND or Degree level
- An understanding of TQM or other quality initiatives
- Automated test systems
What's on Offer