Excellent Career Development
About Our Client
Our client is a business services specialist with exceptional customer care and reputation for quality and speed of service.
- To lead, manage and continually develop the production teams in the achievement of functional objectives that support the Site/Plant and Company Business Plan
- Work closely with the engineering, service and logistics teams to continuously improve site overall effectiveness ensuring utilisation of production facilities, people development and a lean culture.
- Effectively plan, organise and coordinate resources to meet the production requirements to the specifications within the client contracts.
- Liaise with customers where appropriate to ensure service commitments are realised and keep in contact with the service teams to update on issues and agree corrective actions as required.
- Generate and analyse reports/KPIs, making recommendations on trends, improvements and corrective actions to achieve and enhance operational excellence.
- Develop, propose and agree functional budgets with General Manager, monitoring, managing and controlling all activities in accordance with the agreed functional budget, investigating and resolving any variances.
- Lead, manage, control and develop all employees
- Deputise for GM in their absence.
The Successful Applicant
- Educated to degree level or equivalent and/or a proven track record from a lean manufacturing/process industry.
- Experience of implementing continuous improvement programmes.
- Proven experience within production, supply chain and /or service management.
- Ability to listen to and influence peer group and department team members to build and lead effective working teams.
- Financial knowledge covering budgeting forecasting.
- Proactive customer focused approach to service delivery.
What's on Offer
Salary up to max 42k
Mon-Fri Day Shift (may require some additional work outwith these hours when required)