Fantastic Progression Opportunity
About Our Client
The client, based in Warrington is a well established manufacturing business and a Market leader in its field. They supply into a variety of sectors but have built their business through being a service provider for the construction industry.
They are a growing business and are looking to add to their current management team in order to facilitate their current growth rate and accommodate for their rapid expansion.
- Overall supervision of the production team to ensure the efficient running of the facility
- Ensuring efficient /safe manning of all production machines
- Management of all processes and Line Supervisors -processing, packing, labelling, transfer to finished stock
- Ensure quality control procedures are implemented across the board.
- Ensuring team compliance with all Health and Safety procedures.
- Ensure the efficient completion and submission of all production records and administration procedures
- Ensure a "zero-tolerance policy" is adopted towards non -compliance reports for products processed under your direction.
- Identify self and team training needs reporting same to E&QM
- Adapt a flexible approach to match the ongoing needs of the business.
- Liaison with E&Q Manager to ensure all equipment remains usable and required maintenance is implemented accordingly
- Effective utilisation of labour to ensure costs are kept to a minimum.
- Minimise waste throughout the factory.
- Liaise with Customer Service and Business Development Manager with regards to processing of general orders and product development opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
- Solid background and a proven Production Manager.
- Open to industry experience (Furniture/wood experience would be ideal)
- Good business knowledge.
- High level of autonomy with the ability to manage own workload and the willingness to make and implement their own decisions.
- The ability to lead by example and someone who isn't afraid to be hands on where necessary
- Good amount of flexibility in terms of out of hours availability when necessary.
What's on Offer
Up to 10% performance related bonus
Up to 5% pension
25 days holiday