*A business committed to drive a change culture
*A wide variety of processes
About Our Client
Michael Page Engineering and Manufacturing are working in partnership with a leading Manufacturing business that globally supplies metals, alloys, ceramics, glasses, polymers, compounds, composites and other material into various industries including Aerospace, Electronics and research specialist science markets.
This Manufacturing business prides itself on the high quality of products and services it supplies to its customer base and would like the Successful applicant to add value to the business and be part of its future vision.
The successful incumbent will be able to:
- Ensure a systematic approach to oversea production activities.
- Increase production, delivery quality and performance.
- Ensure production is equipped to deliver results with clear supporting data.
- Clear strategy on achieving capacity levels.
- Drive down process lead time and streamline communication internally to increase OTIF.
- Work with the management team to implement effective employee relations and employee engagement.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Applicant will also be:
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) / Over 5 years in a management position preferred
- Knowledge of manufacturing/business improvement techniques
- Exposure to a driving change
- Strong analytical and IT skills
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Green/Black Belt Six Sigma Certified (preferred)
What's on Offer
A competitive salary and opportunity to make significant change