A versatile SME with ambitious growth plans
Manage operations in a fast paced manufacturing environment
About Our Client
Our client is a fast-growing SME manufacturing business that is looking for its first Production Manager to be part of the site leadership team and support factory operations.
The Production Manager will manage all aspects of the manufacturing process from raw materials in to finished goods out to the customer, On Time In Full.
Other responsibilities include:
- Ensure that Health and Safety is prioritised at all times.
- Work hand-in-hand with technical, maintenance, and supply chain functions to maximise operational efficiencies whilst ensuring the highest quality and customer service standards.
- Train, develop, and coach production staff to build a multi-skilled workforce
- Lead Continuous Improvement initiatives and training to reduce waste lost time and improve outputs.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Production Manager will have the following:
- Have worked in FMCG manufacturing (food, packaging, printing etc.)
- Held a management/supervisor position for 5+ years
- A stable career with proven results in each role
- Able to work effectively in an SME environment where you're required to wear multiple hats
- Ambitious and keen to drive the business forward
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary plus package
- Opportunities to progress within the business
- On-going training and development