- Growing manufacturing business with a fantastic culture and values
- Opportunity to make a impact within a fast-paced manufacturing environment
About Our Client
My client is a well-established business specialising in the design and production of bespoke household items. They have an outstanding reputation for high-quality and service with a loyal, growing customer base.
They are going through some transformational changes currently within their manufacturing team and are looking to recruit a Production Manager to help oversee the production workforce whilst taking the lead in helping with some dynamic new projects in the business. My client envisages this role developing and progressing further, becoming an integral person in the company for years to come.
As the Production Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Day-to-day running and management of a 100 strong production workforce.
- All supervisory and management activities of the production team.
- Creating and developing SOP's and KPI's for the production team to work towards.
- Driving performance of the manufacturing facility, meeting and exceeding OTIF targets.
- Working and liaising with other key stakeholders within the business on new business projects to help drive company growth.
- Managing budgets and costs associated with the Production team.
- Delivering lean and continuous improvement initiatives, developing a best practice standard across the manufacturing department.
- Managing all Health & Safety protocols within your production area and ensuring the function is fully compliant.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must be:
- A proven Production Manager with up to 3-5 years experience in a managerial position within a fast-paced, process-led environment.
- A dynamic, hungry individual who is keen to succeed and progress within a growing manufacturing business.
- An excellent communicator who is comfortable liaising with different departments and functions of differing seniority
- Experienced and have demonstrable examples of delivering lean and continuous improvement methodologies e.g. Kaizen, Lean Six Sigma into a manufacturing department.
- IOSH Health and Safety Accredited in Managing Safely.
- Adept at managing a large production workforce of 100+ members in previous manufacturing organisations.
What's on Offer
My client can offer the following:
- £40-£45k starting salary dependent on experience.
- Leading company benefits and package for the industry.
- Opportunity to be involved and take the lead on a number of transformation projects for the business.
- Progression and development opportunities are available for the right candidate.