Seasonal FMCG organisation based in Nottinghamshire, great place to work!
Production Planning experience is key - ideally w/ FMCG or high-SKU environment
About Our Client
My FMCG (non-food) manufacturing client based in North Nottinghamshire, are looking to recruit a Production Planner to support their growing organisation.
The Production Planner for this role based in Nottinghamshire, will have the following responsibilities:
- Ensure daily production requirements are achieved to meet customer expectation at OTIF Inc. working patterns/resource
- Data analysis and decision making to support raw material supply and finished goods demand, ensuring that potential conflicts are highlighted to the Supply Chain Manager in a timely manner for discussion/resolution
- Create production schedule and prioritise works orders for production optimisation
- Work with the Purchasing team regarding purchase requirements to reduce purchase order changes; communicating agreed changes to plan within lead time and securing additional material requirements. Interact with Production management on a daily basis to resolve issues regarding manufacturing efficiency's and other key stakeholders
- Maintain the production schedule via company planning tools and outputs, plus other reports as required - using Excel, Navision and Preactor
- Complete status reports for production progress, work in process, and raw material inventory
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the role of Production Planner will have strong experience as a Production Planner within a manufacturing environment, ideally within FMCG or a seasonal business. You will be highly computer literate and excellent Excel skills are essential, alongside Preactor or Navision (desirable).
You will have excellent organisation skills, good numeracy skills, including experience of stock/sales statistical analysis and attention to detail, with speed and accuracy. They are looking for someone with initiative and gravitas, and a strong team player!
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be offered c. £28,000 - £33,000, dependant on experience and profile - plus the chance to work for a family-feel, successful and growing organisation.