About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the food manufacturing industry, based in Oxfordshire, who are now looking to bring on an experienced Production Planner to join their growing team.
The Production Planner will be based in Oxfordshire and will have the following responsibilities:
- Ensure daily production requirements are achieved to meet customer expectation
- Data analysis and decision making to support raw material supply and finished goods demand, ensuring that potential conflicts are highlighted to the Supply Chain Manager in a timely manner for discussion/resolution
- Create production schedule and prioritise works orders for production optimisation
- Work with the Purchasing team regarding purchase requirements to reduce purchase order changes; communicating agreed changes to plan within lead time and securing additional material requirements.
- Interact with Production management on a daily basis to resolve issues regarding manufacturing efficiencies and other key stakeholders
- Maintain the production schedule via company planning tools and outputs, plus other reports as required
- Complete status reports for production progress, work in process, and raw material inventory
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have 4 years minimum experience as a Production Planner within a manufacturing environment, ideally within the FMCG industry.
You will have excellent stakeholder management, organisation skills with good numeracy skills, including experience of stock/sales statistical analysis and attention to detail, with speed and accuracy.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be offered c. £30,000 - £40,000, dependant on experience and profile. You will also be rewarded with opportunities to grow and develop your career in a business that supports personal development.