- Michael Page are currently recruiting for a production planner
- for a leading medical organisation based in Derbyshire
About Our Client
My client is a leading manufacturing organisation
- Review demand forecast identify variances from previous forecast and agree changes with Demand Manager.
- Create production plan by SKU and week number considering material availability and manufacturing capacity.
- Work closely with Material Planners to fully understand current and planned material availability.
- Chair weekly production plan reviews with manufacturing detailing capacity requirements over the next 12 months.
- Create, update and report KPI's including Production Plan adherence and number of plan changes within frozen horizon.
- Maintain relevant data in IFS ensuring accuracy and timely updates.
- Other duties as required.
The Successful Applicant
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Previous experience within a manufacturing planning environment.
- Strong analytical and numerate skills required.
- Competent with MS office applications and operating with ERP systems
- Effective communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with manufacturing, demand and material planning.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 3 Years of production Planning experience.
- Good level of education.
- Able to work reasonable overtime if required
What's on Offer
£30,000 - £35,000