- Newly created role within the medical devices sector
- Opportunity to develop your career
About Our Client
This organisation has a global footprint and takes pride in the quality of goods they supply into the medical devices space.
The production scheduler will report directly top the planning manager and will be responsible for the supply and execution of planning and scheduling throughout the site. Working across various categories and lines you will be tasked with:
- Providing real time co-ordination and optimisation of materials and production schedules
- Creating and maintaining production schedules to ensure all company goals are achieved and deadlines are met
- resolution of production problems, seek to improve processes
- Ensuring planned targets are met by creating and managing daily scheduling processes
- Progressing production orders and the corrective actions taken in recovering arrears and unscheduled stoppages.
- Processing of work orders, evaluate, address and flag variances, as well as updating MRP master data
- Supporting the improvement of processes and/or systems.
- Generating reports and schedules through the applicable applications.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:Have previous experience in a similar role
- Be able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Demonstrate a proven track record in reporting and improvements throughout production
- Ideally experienced using MRP and Sage X3
- Be able to solve problems proactively and an effective decision maker
- Have prior experience working in a manufacturing environment and working as part of a small team.
What's on Offer
The role offers a competitive salary depending on experience.