Production Shift Manager
Opportunity for further training and development
Join a business growing and investing heavily
About Our Client
My client is a highly successful FMCG manufacturer who supplies to most of the majors retailer in the UK. They have continued to grow year on year and are investing heavily in their people and infrastructure. They have a fast paced and dynamic culture and consider every member of their team as vital to their continued success.
As the Production Shift Manager based in Swansea your key responsibilities are:
- Overall Shift responsibility for the management of you people, processes and plant to achieve operational goals.
- Ensure factory maintains the highest level of GMP and is audit ready always.
- Manage the shift production team daily. Ensuring accurate production and quality records are maintained.
- Provide leadership to the production team and maintain functional skills through training and development.
- Responsible for daily production targets, plan schedule adherence and service levels.
- Ensure all employees adhere to the company Health and Safety policy.
- Ensure PPE, Quality and Hygiene procedures are adhered to.
- Manage production team in line with company HR policies and Training guidelines
- Liaise with all other departments as appropriate to ensure the efficient running of the operations department.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate you will ideally have:
- 5 years manufacturing experience in a leadership role.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to make decisions autonomously.
- Attention to detail particularly with identifying leaner manufacturing opportunities.
- Computer literate
What's on Offer
A salary of £35,000-£38,000 plus benefits and training opportunities.