Production Shift Manager
Join a growing food business with a strong company values
Great opportunity for development and career progression
About Our Client
Our client are a leading food manufacturing business based near Lincoln. They have fantastic staff retention through employee development, training and career progression. Core values, business culture and passionate people are key to our client's success.
Responsible for a large workforce the successful Production Shift Manager will drive efficiency's to deliver operational excellence.
Other responsibilities include:
- Prioritise safe working at all times across operations
- Manage all KPI's across the production including safety, quality, service level, efficiency's etc.
- Ability to drive Short Interval Control and maximise outputs and efficiency's
- Use and improve production systems and processes
- Create a strong shift culture for continuous improvement and service level
The Successful Applicant
The successful Production Shift Manager will be from an FMCG / Food background and have a range of the following:
- Tangible track record for driving improvements within a food manufacturing environment
- Experience managing production and delivery of OTIF / customer service
- Able to communicate well and liase with all departments across the business to achieve operational excellence
- Have a solid understanding of BRC regulations and supermarkets codes of practices
- A strong appreciation for company values and creating a positive culture
What's on Offer
Competitive salary plus package