Production Shift Manager
Opportunity to work with world class manufacturing professionals
Work is a growing and strong market
About Our Client
My client has been growing and investing for a number of years. They have created a fast moving, collaborative and creative environment that supports their teams and offers training and progression opportunities.
As the Production Shift Manager key elements of your role will be:
- Manage the shift production team, providing leadership and maintaining functional skills through training and development.
- Meet daily production targets, ensuring plan adherence and consistently high service levels.
- Plan and organise production schedules.
- Ensure all employees adhere to Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Ensure that Quality and PPE procedures are adhered to in the factory.
- Liaise with all other departments as appropriate to ensure the efficient running of the operations department.
- Ensure paperwork is completed accurately, timely and ensure strict compliance.
- Report any problems that could affect production to the Operations Manager.
- Support the business and colleagues across other departments
The Successful Applicant
As the successful Production Manager (Shifts) you will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in a management position in Manufacturing.
- Strong IT, Numerously and Literacy skills.
- Attention to details and a confident decision maker.
- Ability to work calmly and logically through challenges that may arise
- An understanding of LEAN and Process Improvement techniques would be an advantage.
What's on Offer
A salary of £34,000-£38,000 depending on experience plus training and additional benefits.