Production Shift Manager
Shift Manager position for a manufacturing business Doncaster.
As the Shift Manager you will report directly into the Operations Manager.
About Our Client
Based in Doncaster, my client is a manufacturing and production business, who manufacture products worldwide. Due to internal changes my client is now looking to recruit a Production Shift Manager to drive production improvements and improve quality of products.
As the Production Shift Manager you will report directly into the Operations Manager to deliver the production plan through strong planning, organising & people management skills. You will lead the department Manufacturing Team to deliver production plans and service levels within quality, safety and cost parameters.
- Effective communication for team briefings, handovers and toolbox talks.
- Ensuring that the maximum performance is obtained from your team, plant and equipment.
- Ensure all employees understand the importance of and work to the highest standards in relation to Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality at all times.
- Ensure all employees comply with all policies and procedures in relation to Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality at all times.
- Maximise and constantly improve manufacturing performance that meets company standards.
- Implement Production review processes that maximise OEE & through-puts.
- Responsibility for deploying labour resources effectively.
- To apply for the position you will ideally have a background in manufacturing.
The Successful Applicant
To apply for the Shift Manager position based in Doncaster, you will meet the following requirements:
- We are looking for a confident and articulate applicant to join our team.
- Previous experience working in a leadership role within a manufacturing environment would be preferred.
- Applicants must be organised with the flexibility to change plans to meet the needs of our customers.
- You may have experience of the following: Team Leader, Manufacturing Supervisor, Senior Production Operative, Manufacturing Team Leader, Production Supervisor, Wet Press etc.
What's on Offer
£28,000 to £40,000.