Production Team Leader
Market leading Industrial Manufacturing/Assembly business
Excellent opportunity to progress your career further
About Our Client
A market leading Industrial Manufacturing/Assembly business with a site in West Yorkshire. It is a high value, low volume engineering environment.
The key responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Managing a team of skilled operators; holidays, sickness etc.
- Identifying and delivering development plans to ensure high performing team members
- Proactively managing under-performance
- Identifying skills gaps and ensuring that necessary training is carried out
- Ensuring that health and safety and quality activities are carried out correctly and inline with the company's expectations
- Driving actions to ensure the right service levels and productivity goals are achieved
- Ensuring effective management of customer complaints
The Successful Applicant
In order to be successful in your application, you will ideally have the following:
- A proven track record of people management in a manufacturing environment (ideally assembly)
- Experience of driving change and delivering improvements with people and process
- A desire to improve on a continuous basis
What's on Offer
This role will offer personal and professional development.