- Fantastic production company that's growing
- Great training and development opportunities
About Our Client
The company is going from strength to strength currently who are looking to reinvest into the organisation by bringing in the best talent from around the area.
The company innovate, design and manufacture all from their site in Leeds making sure they are always 1 step ahead of their competition.
- Support the production manager in all aspects of running the companies production operation with a team of 20 reports.
- Ensure all orders are completed on time and as efficiently as possible.
- Carry out administrative tasks such as order processing, stock adjustments, organising dispatches, time-keeping records and so on.
- Monitor the performance of the team plus ongoing support and training were needed.
- Ensure that procedures are followed and that quality standards are maintained.
- Carry out routine inspections and recommend improvements.
- Demonstrate the attitudes and behaviour required of the team by setting an example
The Successful Applicant
To be considered:
- Supervisor/Team leader experience within a fast paced production environment.
- Proven experience of leading 20 plus reports
- Strong IT skills including Word, Excel and other In-house computer systems relevant to the role.
- Excellent communication skills with a strong leadership approach
- Great organisational skills
- A passion for quality excellence
- Good attention to detail
What's on Offer
In return you'll receive:
- Full time permanent role 3 x shift pattern (6am - 2pm, 2pm - 10pm & 10pm - 6am)
- £30,000 - 35,000 per annum DOE
- Fantastic new starter training
- Good holidays allowance