- A days based role looking after a small team for Amscreen in Bolton
- A rapidly expanding business looking for a Team Leader paying c£30k
About Our Client
Amscreen is Europe's largest manufacturer of digital outdoor signage and a leader in delivering intelligence to the urban world.
For over ten years Amscreen have built a reputation in providing the very best outdoor screen product and management solutions.
They provide an end-to-end service like no other, transforming metropolitan eco-systems by connecting entire cities and the people within them, enabling smarter decision-making and stronger communities.
Working with out-of-home media owners, high-street and grocery retailers, local authorities and telecommunication providers to deliver engaging screen content, advertising and smart city services to Europe's shoppers, commuters and communities.
As the Production Team Leader you will look after a small team and be responsible for:
- ensuring all production operatives are suitably trained and competent to meet the goals and targets as set.
- the production plans and maintaining records.
- managing Works Order generation and completion.
- staff briefings that develop and ensure accurate communication.
- setting work plans for the individual operatives.
- developing initiatives that drive rotation and increase competence levels.
- managing stock take operations within the production team
- managing faulty parts to ensure accuracy of stock
- process improvement to reduce wastage
- ensuring the team adhere to H&S policies and procedures
The Successful Applicant
The successful Production Team Leader will:
- previously have worked in a manufacturing or assembly position - ESSENTIAL
- have managed or mentored staff previously - ESSENTIAL
- be a strong written and verbal communicator - ESSENTIAL
- have strong analytical skills - ESSENTIAL
- have a working knowledge of lean techniques - DESIRABLE
What's on Offer
This is a permanent days based position, based in a new facility in near Worsley, paying c£30,000 + benefits