Production Team Leader
Successful small business that are looking to grow
Be part of a business transformation and a bright future
About Our Client
Long standing and successful business based in the South West. This company is one of the market leaders and has seen increased demand in recent years, with impressive sales figures projected, 2021 looks to be another promising year. New senior management team are introducing new manufacturing techniques and a continuous improvement attitude to help the business reach its full potential and set its self as the stand out market leader with a reputation for high quality.
As Production Team Leader you will be responsible for directing and scheduling the daily activities of the Manufacturing team members, whilst collaborating with other departments, to meet production requirements.
Whilst reporting to the Manufacturing Line Manager, this challenging position places high premiums on effective teamwork, leadership, clear communication, initiative, intelligent judgement, achieving and maintaining production efficiency and, most importantly, an unwavering dedication to the quality of the product produced.
The Successful Applicant
Requirements for the Production Team Leader :
- Ideally with Manufacturing Team Leader experience, preferably in assembly processes
- Good communication skills
- Leads by example
- Quality driven, be the quality champion
- Able to optimise and prioritise resources to maximise productivity
- Physically capable of performing all the manual roles within the team
- Able to participate in training sessions, presentations, team improvement meetings
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals and drawings
- Specific vision requirements include colour vision
What's on Offer