To be part of a dynamic, fast-growing business
rapidly expanding business which currently has over 700 employees worldwide.
About Our Client
Our client, LumiraDx, design and develop smarter solutions to help meet the global challenge of delivering more effective, cost-efficient healthcare for everyone. They are a dynamic, fast-growing business with a team of talented, passionate and creative people. We are partnering exclusively with them to recruit across the business as they grow to meet demand in these unprecedented times. We are looking for flexible, experienced, focused and enthusiastic individuals who can make a significant contribution to the continued growth and success of this forward-looking business.
LumiraDx is a medical technology company developing, manufacturing and marketing smart connected diagnostics and diagnostic-led care solutions. Founded in 2014 by entrepreneurs with a successful track record in building and scaling medical diagnostics and health IT businesses, the company has major operations in the UK and the USA. LumiraDx is rapidly expanding and currently has over 700 employees worldwide.
- Support production operations as required in line with procedures and work instructions.
- Carry out duties in line with Lean Manufacturing/5S techniques.
- Complete accurate batch records and relevant audit paperwork.
- Follow procedures/work instructions and help maintain and update of production procedures.
- Record and communicate all process observations/deviations in timely manner, raise quality events and support investigation and resolution of these.
- Meet all relevant GxP and HSE requirements
- Be familiar with business goals and work with colleagues in delivery of individual and team goals.
- Undertake own training and support development of team members where required.
- Communicate effectively within own shift, other shifts/depts and external contacts as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience of working within regulated manufacturing environment is essential
- Experience of operating within a medical device manufacturing environment would be beneficial however not essential
- Experience working with automated manufacturing lines is essential
- Awareness of Lean Manufacturing/5S tools
- Computer literate & good communicator
- Motivated and able to work well with others
- Experience of following/working to written procedures and completing accurate records
- You must be prepared to work to the below shift pattern - this is non negotiable
Shifts will be a 2,3,2 (2 on, 2 off, 3 on, 2 off, 2 on, 3 off) on a 2 week rotating day shift, night shift pattern.
- You may be required to travel between sites throughout the central belt for the induction and initial training period
What's on Offer
Excellent salary plus shift allowance and great benefits package (including free employee COVID testing on site).
Please note, if you wish to submit an application for this role, please consider the following information:
PageGroup are our exclusive recruitment partner for this vacancy and all applications, whether internal or external, will be forwarded to them.
If you're successful, you may be subject to all or some of the LumiraDx standard pre-employment checks.