Professional Support Lawyer - 6 month contract
Fantastic forward thinking organization and top flexibility for candidates
Dynamic commercial & property team, interesting work & great day rate
About Our Client
We are working with a forward thinking, innovative and dynamic telecommunication company with a highly knowledgeable commercial and property legal team who sit in-house.
This is a rare in-house Professional Support Lawyer position. The role is there to spearhead the Legal team's organisation, management and communication of know how, with particular reference to transactional property work, property disputes and the Electronic Communications Code. The focus of the role is to codify and make accessible their ways of working, so that they can share knowledge effectively and, in the process, speed up the way that they provide solutions and breed consistency of approach.
The role will have a dual internal / external focus:
- The creation and maintenance of a structured and accessible portfolio of know how materials aimed at informing the Legal and Property teams and its shareholders on all relevant aspects of property work, property disputes and the Electronic Communications Code
- The creation and maintenance of a portfolio of vibrant animated / video materials aimed at the business's external counter parties such as site owners and their agents, explaining the business's approach, demystifying the Electronic Communications Code and providing updates on the key decisions of the Upper Land Tribunal and the impact they will have.
Following this initial phase of work in relation to transactional property work, property disputes and the Electronic Communications Code, the role will be expanded to support the Commercial Legal team and their knowledge management requirements also.
The Successful Applicant
Our client is seeking:
* A qualified solicitor/legal executive/ Barrister Excellent
word processing skills including Microsoft excel / outlook / PowerPoint / share point and word
* Ability to handle large workloads and to adapt and learn new skills
* Good communication skills
* Ability to work under pressure
* Organised and efficient
* Experience of working as a PSL lawyer or supporting and improving business processes/ knowledge improvement
Experience of working in any of the following areas:
* (a) Telecommunications;
* (b) Commercial or Real Estate Litigation;
* (c) in house legal team and/or
* (d) Real Estate.
What's on Offer
Good day rate
Highly remote position for those who may require this with up to 3 days working from home
Very nice and welcoming team with an interesting and engaging workload