Professional Support Lawyer - Commercial Property/Development
We are working with a leading Birmingham private practice
Rare opportunity to join as a Professional Support Lawyer
About Our Client
A leading Birmingham law firm.
This is a rare opportunity for an existing Professional Support Lawyer or current fee-earning Solicitor to join a large property team.
You will be working as part of a team of property PSLs supporting both the core real estate and residential development teams.
This is a great opportunity for a lawyer who is looking to step away from the pressures of a fee-earning role.
PSLs are long established and valued in this firm and you will be taking on a mixed role including:
- Delivering training sessions
- Assisting with ad hoc queries from property fee earners
- Research and development / precedent development
- Creating legal updates and knowhow
- Assisting both new starters and experienced solicitors
- Helping with marketing and writing articles
- Liaising with other offices in the UK
The firm can look at solicitors who are looking for some flexibility.
The Successful Applicant
Ideally you will either be an experienced Professional Support Lawyer or a solicitor looking to move into a more PSL type role.
You will have at least 5y PQE in property matters.
What's on Offer
A different type of role, flexibility where appropriate and working as part of a team.