- Great opportunity to join a scale up business in the Telco/Tech space
- Huge scope for growth over the next couple of years
About Our Client
We are representing a PE backed business that is experience rapid growth. They offer leading edge solutions in a niche market related to the Telco/Technology/Wireless communications space and due to rapid growth they seek a strong Programme Director to lead high profile programs for them.
We are looking for a strong Programme Director, who has extensive experience of leading multiple work-streams, across multiple sites within a multi-stakeholder environment. You will be responsible for helping set up a Program office and discipline and then delivering circa £100m of programmes.
You will also be responsible to implement strong processes and procedures as the business has grown organically to this point so there is certainly scope for good practice adoption.
Key requirements will include:
- Working closely with a SLT to ensure client service delivery is at the core of what the business does
- Oversee the development, implementation and adherence to project plans and performance indicators
- Conduct regular project and client relationship reviews to ensure projects are delivered to the appropriate procedures, time, budget and client satisfaction
- Plan and coordinate the portfolio of projects, programmes, and delivery activities to ensure the effective implementation of interrelated projects from proposal to delivery stages;
- Determine, monitor, and review all programme and inter-program financials to ensure that the portfolio of projects meet P&L targets;
- Lead and drive a growing PMO function which will be responsible for delivering on client engagements
The Successful Applicant
This is a role for a seasoned programme professional has led large scale projects in an entreprenueurial environment. You will be a strong manager and leader who can build, motivate and lead exceptional teams and will be used to working in an evolving business environment in a hands-on fashion. This is not a role for a Programme Manager who does not want to deliver directly as the business is in growth not delegation mode.
Key requirements include:
- Experience setting up program management practices and functions
- Strategic vision and the ability to see a project outcome and how to reach it
- Good interpersonal and team management skills and demonstrable leadership
- Experience of working in leading professional services firms and you are likely to have a strong consulting foundation
- Ideally you have worked in both established businesses and also within start-ups or scale-ups also
- Willingness to travel depending on project requirements
- Ideally you will have strong telco experience and project management qualifications such as Prince 2/APM
What's on Offer
- Permanent role with a rapidly growing business
- Extremely interesting programmes to be involved in work to manage
- Potential salary between £110,000 and £125,000 per annum not including benefits
- PE exit in 3-4 years could be extremely lucrative