Programme Manager (UKRI or EPSRC Experience Vital)
12 months FTC with salary circa £45,000 - 50,000 pro rata.
About Our Client
After launching nearly five years ago the organisation has grown an extensive network of university partners from across the UK and launched a number of major partnerships with industry, public and third sector. Today it is home to more than 500 researchers, a rapidly growing team of in-house research software engineers and data scientists and a business team.
- Oversee the delivery of millions of pounds of data science and AI research, training and knowledge exchange programme initiatives, ensuring they are managed to business requirements, specification, time and budget.
- Provide support, advice, and challenge to the Programme Director in the implementation of robust programme management processes and protocols.
- Manage the budget for the programme.
- Monitor all activities, review risks, issues and progress, taking actions or escalating as necessary to ensure minimum impact on programme.
- Deliver regular updates and communications of programme information, highlighting risks and opportunities to stakeholders, internally and externally.
- Cultivate strong relationships with programme stakeholders.
- Ensure programme complies with Institute policies and governance.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
Degree or equivalent level of professional qualifications and/or experience
Demonstrated project management and organisational skills
Experience managing multi-disciplinary projects, involving external and internal partners
Clear and effective communication skills, whatever your personal style, with and to a wide range of people and audiences at all levels;
Stakeholder management, involving regular liaison with external bodies including funding bodies, industry, government and/or NGOs
Experience managing large UKRI or EPSRC funding or at least experince undertaking large grant funding in another sector
Production and analysis of reports
What's on Offer
A 12 month fixed term contract with a salary circa £45-50k