Central London location
Exciting investment in their Technology
About Our Client
This FTSE 250 organisation is unrivalled in their market space. They have spent a number of years investing in their people and now the focus is on their technology. All senior Directors and stakeholders in the business are bought into this transformation and are keen for the right person to join them to drive the initiative.
As the Programme Manager you will be responsible for:
- Leading and managing a team of Project Managers, Solution Architects, Business Analysts, 3rd Party Solution teams and business changes teams engaged in the delivery of programme work streams or projects.
- Playing a part of the Applications Change team, reporting to the Director of Change for Applications and will have line management responsibility for project managers.
- Establish and manage the operation of the programme-specific governance processes and forums.
- Accountable for the delivery of the system change programme in line with targets; time, quality, cost,value and benefits.
- Work closely with Business Partners, S&A, Infrastructure and further IT stakeholders to understand and influence the shaping of the programme, and provide inputs on cost estimation and solution assessment.
- Manage the budgets for programme and project change during execution.
- Define benefits realisation strategies and plans for key programmes and projects.
- Ensure tracking and reporting on progress to all stakeholders including, where relevant, senior management, BusTech leadership, finance and the Global PMO.
- The Programme Manager will have specific authorities and budget responsibility as defined within the Programme Charter / Project Initiation Document.
- The Programme Manager will have decision making authority within the change programme as delegated by the Director of Change - Applications.
- If appropriate in the Programme delivery structure, line Management for Project resources, including Project Managers
The Successful Applicant
Successful Programme Manager must have:
- Experience of delivering large scale change programmes, on a global scale, including end to end responsibility across IT, process and business change.
- Direct experience of the management of IT programmes or portfolios of projects including requirements capture, design, technical delivery and business change.
- Direct experience of programme financial management or the financial management of multiple projects
- Demonstrable experience of senior stakeholder management
- Knowledge of global implementations of CRM systems.
Mandatory Attitudes and Behaviours:
- Solution oriented
- Strong attention to detail, but capable of communicating complex topics in simple ways
- Pragmatic - able to balance competing pressures and influences
- Able to work with staff at senior and junior levels
- Able to enthuse and motivate teams and individuals
- Credible at Board level within a FTSE 250 company.
What's on Offer
Salary of £80,000 - £95000 + benefits