- Fast growing organisation
- opportunity to develop your skills as a project manager
About Our Client
Our client is a public sector and government organisation based in London and continues to have an ambitious change agenda, which includes opening new offices in England, expanding its presence in the nations, refining and continuing to embed its hybrid working model, and rolling out new technology.
This programme manager role will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Establishing a toolkit The toolkit should draw from existing frameworks and methodologies, Agile, MSP and the Government Project Deliver Standard.
- The methodologies must be appropriate for a complex organisation spread across all UK nations, be easily adoptable and as inexpensive as possible in terms of time and resources
- This toolkit should clearly distinguish between the delivery of programmes with multiple constituent projects and the delivery of projects with multiple constituent work streams.
- This role is for thee months
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this Programme Manager role will have experience in either private or public sector organisation.
What's on Offer
- Hybrid Working
- working for a forward thinking organisation
- Three month contract