- Global world class manufacturing business
- Working as part of the NPD programme team
About Our Client
My client are a global manufacturing company with a division based in South Wales.
As the Programme Manager you will be responsible for:
- Manage the Profit and Loss of the NPD Program(s) and projects. Responsibility, Authority and Accountability for every project scope delivery and successful execution within technical, schedule, cost and quality commitments.
- Execute Integrated Product Team leadership across the Program. Seeks team input to promote rapid resolution to issues. Coach and provide feedback and rewards on performance indicators.
- Establish objectives, goals and provide direction to the program and project teams in areas of customer concerns, potential changes in scope and risk assessment. Facilitate the implementation of program management processes at the business unit.
- Manage effective program communications and improve organisation responsiveness to customer requirements. Manage customer expectations and commitments internal to the business.
- Ensure standard program management processes are utilised and adequate support to the program and project teams by coordinating PM reviews, preparing & publishing PM metrics and reports.
- Maintain metrics for program, cost, quality, technical performance and delivery through all of the phases.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered as the Programme Manager you will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Ideally Degree qualified or equivalent in an engineering discipline.
- You will be able to demonstrate a track record in a similar programme/project management role and be proficient in Project Management methodologies, processes and tools.
- Experience in Electrical New Product Development programs.
- Project Management Institute accreditation or equivalent is desired.
- Risk Management experience.
- Leadership skills - capable to lead change within a team environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
What's on Offer
Excellent salary and benefits.