Project control, cost allocation
business partner, commercial
About Our Client
Leading Infrastructure services business with HQ in Derby; employer of choice with ambitious plans for growth and an appetite for operational excellence
- Act as single point of contact for all financial issues relating to the complex cross function project;
- Act as single point of contact for all financial issues relating to the wider Programme;
- Implement and enforce appropriate financial disciplines and controls across all affected business areas;
- Support the project team in providing accurate and timely management information, including initial scoping and set up;
- Provide accurate forecasting and reporting to all key stakeholders;
- Proactively work with business representatives to compile and manage financial opportunities and hazards;
- Produce financial models with relation to cost and resource allocation.
- Ensure delivery of the project within agreed parameters.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a qualified or QBE accountant with at least 3 years of project accounting experience, strong financial modelling skills and the ability to work with a diverse stakeholder community
What's on Offer
£45-47k plus benefits