Project Accountant role
Opportunity to progress into Financial Controller position
About Our Client
Our client is a Listed, British Housebuilder with a presence across the country and an outstanding reputation for progressing their high-performing individuals throughout the business. Headquartered in Chester. As Project Accountant you will have sight of the entire organisation.
The successful Project Accountant will:-
- Visit Divisional offices and developments to carry out a review of the operations, finance and commercial activities within each Division
- Identify areas of business process improvement and value added
- Share best practice across the Group
- Assist in the design of the business process review programme.
- Complete and produce post completion reviews
- Assist with producing monthly Executive Board papers
- Assist with the management of the Risk Register
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a qualified Auditor with Accountancy practice experience
What's on Offer
A great package including a clear development plan