Engineering, Qualified, Glasgow City Centre
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Engineering and R&D business.
The successful Project Accountant will have the following responsibilities:
- Attend monthly project meetings in order to report on financial performance and challenge where appropriate.
- Prepare monthly reporting pack for senior management team.
- Investigate project financial variances and submit variance reports to key stakeholders.
- Contribute to the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting process.
- Maintain finance systems from a projects perspective.
- Undertake adhoc tasks as required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Project Accountant will be a qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ICAS) and will ideally have projects experience, or strong management accounting and business partnering experience. The successful candidate will also be expected to commit to occasional UK travel.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary (up to £45,000) plus benefits.