Glasgow City Centre, Qualified, PE Backed Business
About Our Client
A Private Equity backed SME in the Construction sector with offices in Glasgow City Centre.
The Project Accountant will have the following responsibilities:
- Support the Project Managers and Operations Team on all project finance matters.
- Assist in the ongoing development of management information.
- Compile annual budgets for designated projects with the assistants of PM's.
- Compile weekly costing and sales reports showing actuals to date and forecasts to end of project cycles.
- Prepare timely and accurate information for management accounts.
- Provide analysis and commentary for Board Reports.
- Work with the wider finance team to drive continuous improvement.
The Successful Applicant
The successfl Project Accountant will be fully qualified (CA/ ACCA/ ACA/ CIMA) and will have a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience. Previous experience in Construction, Engineering or Utilities would be advantageous but not essential. Advanced MS Excel ability is highly desirable. There will be regular travel across the UK and Ireland, so flexibility is also required.
What's on Offer
The successful Project Accountant will be offered a competitive salary (£45-60K DOE) plus benefits.