- Exciting opportunity to join a highly-acquisitive Tech and Software business
- Hybrid and flexible working available
About Our Client
Swindon based organisation. A leader in the Software and Technology space; this highly-acquisitive business pride themselves on the innovative nature of their technologies.
- Ownership of the divisional trial balance, including all balance sheet reconciliations, preparing and posting journals.
- Ownership of monthly reporting in accordance with group instructions and timelines.
- Being a point of contact for accounts queries and ad hoc analysis.
- Providing first review and commentary for management accounts.
- Monthly reconciliation of medical agency supplier statements investigating differences and ensuring payment of invoices are made promptly.
The Successful Applicant
- Fully Qualified accountant. Experience working in a multinational company would be an advantage.
- The ability to produce information in a clear and concise manner.
- Excellent written and spoken English, a confident and concise communicator who has experience of dealing with both finance and non-finance management.
- Able to maintain strong working relations with staff and business partners that may be located outside of UK.
What's on Offer
45-50,000 + hybrid working